Crystal Clean Car Valeting Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below apply to Bookings for Car Valeting Services made on this website. By making a Booking, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read through these terms carefully.
The following words shall have the following meanings in these Conditions:
Agent means the location at which the valeting takes place
Booking means the booking made for Car Valeting Services by You
Car Valeting Services means the car valeting services provided by the Agent on behalf of Crystal Clean
Conditions means these terms and conditions for Car Valeting Services at Crystal Clean agents
Crystal Clean means Crystal Clean, Unit 3 Feltrim Industrial Estate, Drynam Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
You means the individual, firm, company or other party contracting with Crystal Clean for the Car Valeting Services;
- This website is owned by Crystal Clean.
- The Car Valeting Service is operated by the Agent on behalf of Crystal Clean.
- You are entering into a contract with Crystal Clean for Car Valeting Services based on these Conditions. The Booking confirmation email shall act as proof of contract. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the Booking, as stated in the Booking confirmation email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on this website. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address and ensuring receipt of the Booking confirmation email. Crystal Clean cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of email due to transmission failure.
- Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- Bookings must be made no less than 24 hours before arrival at Crystal Clean. All Bookings are subject to availability and Crystal Clean reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in Euro and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes.
- You must not resell, assign or transfer any Booking (in whole or in part).
- The Booking is subject to the Meet & Greet Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here.
Car Valeting Services
- On arrival, your vehicle will be checked into the Meet & Greet Car Park via the standard entry procedure outlined in your booking confirmation.
- During your Meet & Greet service, the Agent’s professional cleaning agents will carry out the Car Valet Services in a designated cleaning zone. On return, your vehicle will be waiting for you to collect via the exit procedures outlined in your booking confirmation.
- You are responsible for removing all items from your vehicle. You should place all child car seats in the boot. Crystal Clean and/or the Agent shall not remove or tamper with any car seats that are not placed in the boot and will avoid this area of the vehicle when providing the Car Valeting Services. Crystal Clean and/or the Agent may need to move any car seat placed within the boot to provide the Car Valeting Services but shall treat such items with care and replace in the boot if moved. Crystal Clean and/or the Agent shall accept no liability in relation to child car seats. You are strongly advised to check the condition of any child car seat(s) prior to departing the Meet & Greet Car Park to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- You agree that Crystal Clean and/or the Agent shall be permitted to move your vehicle as required for the purpose of providing the Car Valeting Services.
- The Agent uses gentle, non-abrasive and environmentally friendly cleaning products to ensure your vehicle gets the best possible care. Should you have any concerns about the cleaning products used, please contact Crystal Clean on 1850 311 211
- You are required to notify Crystal Clean at the time of Booking if your vehicle is a high value vehicle worth more than €80,000.
- You may be required to provide details of your vehicle insurance documents upon the reasonable request of Crystal Clean.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all contents and valuables are removed from the vehicle prior to your arrival or on departure from the valeting premises. Crystal Clean shall accept no liability for lost valuables or contents.
- Any vehicle claims cannot be considered unless they are reported prior to departure from the Meet & Greet Car Park. Crystal Clean accepts no liability for loss or damage unless such damage is proved to be caused by our negligence or the negligence of our Agent.
- Crystal Clean shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude the liability of Crystal Clean for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from Crystal Clean’s negligence (including the negligence of Crystal Clean’s agents, employees or the Agent(b) fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or fraudulent concealment of Crystal Clean, its agents, employees, or the Agent; or
- Any matter which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
- Payment shall be made at the time of making the Booking online.
- Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Laser; Maestro; MasterCard; VISA; Visa Debit.
- Crystal Clean reserves the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18.
- It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
Importance of Free Membership
- All members can cancel or amend their Booking up to 24 hours in advance via their own control panel at no additional charge.
- Non-members will be charged an administration fee of €10 for each and every amendment they make to the booking.
- If you choose not to avail of the Crystal Clean Free membership amendments can only be made through our 1850 311 211 booking agent.
How to cancel/amend your Booking
- Log on to your control panel with your Membership details and make changes up to 24 hours beforehand.
- Contact our 1850 311 211 booking agent.
- Refunds can be made to Members at no cost to You up until 24 hours before the Booking, otherwise penalties will occur.
- Anything less than 24 hours will incur a 100% penalty as the time slot have already been allocated.
Crystal Clean only collect the necessary details to make an appointment for the customer. All payment details are dealt with by Realex. Crystal Clean will not give any customers details to a third party. These details may be used in the future to send customers some promotional details of new services or special offers.
- Although Crystal Clean attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints then these must be made at the Valeting location upon discovery.
- Crystal Clean reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
- Crystal Clean reserves the right to cancel a Booking at any time prior to delivery of the Car Valeting Services due to non-availability of the Agent’s staff/goods, subject to the payment of a full refund to any affected customer.
- A failure by Crystal Clean to enforce any right conferred upon it by these Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
- If at any time any one or more of the provisions of these Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses and/or sub-clauses hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- The laws of the Republic of Ireland govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of the Republic of Ireland.